Appeal Policy for CBT & A
Appeal Policy has been designed with the objective to provide assurance that assessment is fair and transparent. It provides an opportunity to the trainees/candidates for appeal against un-professional/ corrupt practices by the assessors under CBT&A System in Punjab. Following is the procedure:-
- Trainees / candidates are entitled to submit written complaint alongwith supporting documents, against any irregularity in assessment, directly to Principal / Manager Assessment Center.
- Â The Principal will depute another CBT- instructor to probe the matter, verify assessment evidences and put up report to Principal.
- Principal is bound to decide the matter within one week from the date of receipt of complaint and will intimate trainee in writing.
- In case trainee feels dissatisfied with the decision of Principal, the trainee may submit Appeal to the â€œAppeal Committee TTBâ€ on prescribed proforma; alongwith all necessary documents as well as TTB processing fee.
- Incomplete cases will not be processed by â€œAppeal Committee TTBâ€
- Appeal Committee of TTB will evaluate the documents of the case. The Committee may invite Assessor / Principal / Trainee for further query in the matter as per requirement. No TA/DA will be paid by TTB in this regard.
- Complaints related to Integrated Assessment may directly be submitted to the â€œAppeal Committee TTBâ€ by the trainee/candidate on prescribed proforma along with all necessary documents as well as TTB processing fee.
- Legal representation / council are not allowed in the appeal cases.
- Appeal Committee is bound to finalize the appeal case within 15-working days, from the date of receipt of complete appeal case and the trainee / candidate will be informed about the decision.
- Decision made by the Chairperson TTB will be final and cannot be further reviewed by any other authority.
- Convener Appeal Committee will furnish quarterly report of appeal cases to Chairperson TTB.
- TTB will charge Rs.300/- as processing fee which will be paid online by the trainee / candidate to TTB Account. While sending the appeal to TTB, copy of deposit slip must be attached with appeal documents.